As autumn sweeps in, Genesis Elementary is excited about the array of activities happening in October!
- On October 16th, Sertoma Hearing Center will conduct screenings.
- Students will be dismissed at noon on October 19th. This day is also the end of term 1.
- On October 25th, K-2 students will journey to the always popular “Harvest Moon.”
- Students in grades 4 and 5 will venture to Genesis Preparatory School for the traditional Monster Mash on October 25th. Report cards will be issued that day as well.
- On October 27th, the annual Fall Festival takes center stage. Class baskets for the raffle are taking shape. You may purchase raffle tickets in the front office. The always entertaining Pumpkin Decorating Contest and the scrumptious Chili Cook Off Contest will highlight the day’s events, which will run from 11:00 to 1:30. Hope to see you there!
- Finally, our Student Council Canned Food Drive kicks off on October 29th.
Happy FALL to ALL!